The School offers tuition suitable for beginners, experienced players and budding professionals.
Develop talent quickly and enjoyably learning Electone (Organ) Portable Keyboard
using the Yamaha Electone Course and for Piano using the Alfred's Basic Piano Course,
Drum lessons are available using a variety of methods including The Progressive
Age is of no real concern, however I prefer to start young students around 4-
Students ages range from the youngest being 4 to mature aged students
(National Police Check Certificate and Department of Human Services “working with young children” approved)
Starting a Course -
Starting a course is easy and inexpensive. No previous experience is necessary, the school is equipped with the latest models.
The courses are designed to provide the student with a thorough grounding in the fundamental skills of music and performance technique, the student also benefits from an introduction to a general knowledge of music and the different styles of music including the terms and signs used in music.
3 different musical streams are available for all instruments:
1. Classical only
2. Modern Only (pop/rock/jazz...)
3. A combination of both Classical and Modern
Lesson Times -
Private (single student) lessons are for 30 minutes once a week.
Tuition Fees -
Current fees are $25.00 for each 30 minute lesson
(sorry no discounts for more than one student in the family or student/pensioner discounts)
Please Note: Exams are not currently being conducted.
Examinations are conducted at the end of each year (depending on numbers), the exams may be taken for the following types:
Classical Piano, Modern Piano, Keyboard and Modern Organ.
The examinations are conducted by ANZCA (Australian and New Zealand Cultural Arts).
The reason I use ANZCA instead of AMEB for exams is because they offer a wider range
of exam choices for the students, they are not stuck with mostly classical repertoire.
The other reason is the staff at the ANZCA office are very helpful and friendly and are always able to be contacted.
Terms and Conditions of the School -
* All lessons are provided on a South Australian School term basis.
* Fees for tuition are payable on the day of the lesson.
* Lessons missed by students cannot be refunded.
* Please notify the school if you are unable to attend a lesson for any reason as failure to notify the school will result in no make up lessons being allowed. Notification must be given as early as possible and not shortly before the lesson or you will be charged for that lesson. If the student misses 2 or more lesson without advising the School your lesson time slot will be removed from the schedule.
If you do not attend lessons for 3-
* Four weeks notice must be given in the event of terminating lessons.
* If lessons cease before the end of the term or any conditions are breached then all monies are non refundable.
* Please advise the school if you are changing your address or phone number.
* Parents/Guardians/Support Personnel if you would like to sit in on the lesson with your child/children/young adult/other you may do so, however there must be no interference by you in any way or form, this includes verbal communication to the student regarding their playing or questioning the instruction/s given by the teacher, if you breach this condition you will be asked to leave the room and you will no longer have access during any future lessons, you will however be allowed in the room in the last few minutes of the lesson when you will be advised of what the student is required to do for homework.
* Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in you or your child/children
being asked to cease lessons and leave the school, at such time all monies will be
Photo Gallery -
Click any photo for a larger view
The school was established in 1988 by Mr. Glenn Bonney.
Glenn has been playing for over 45 plus years.
Glenn is Yamaha trained and has achieved Yamaha Accreditation for Electone/Organ, he is a member of the Yamaha Electone Teachers Association and is qualified to teach steps 1 to 6 (the complete course) of the Australian Electone Course which only authourised teachers are allowed to teach.
Glenn holds Practical Performance Certificates for Piano and Electone/Organ. He is also a registered teacher with ANZCA (Australian and New Zealand Cultural Arts).